Thursday, July 12, 2012

Game of Thrones: Oberyn "Red Viper" Martell

With Season 3 getting ready for production, I thought it was about time, I threw out some casting choices for one of my favorite characters: The Red Viper of Dorne..........He' awesome and a badass to boot so here's hoping does the casting justice. Though, I fervently want Hugh Jackman, I would settle with James Purefoy. Unfortunately, I get the feeling, we will get a much much smaller name. Nevertheless I wanted to put my two cents into the mix.

--------------------------
Thanks for reading!

Comment if you like, we would appreciate it if you do.

If you need to contact us for any reason, telling us how great we are, asking us some questions, making suggestions, or even complaining, just e-mail me at philly_homer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment