Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wrestlemania XXVII Preview: The Miz vs. John Cena

You can view Johny C's Wrestlemania XXVII Preview , in its entirety, by clicking on the hyperlink. You can also do the same with my Part1 of my Wrestlemania XXVII Preview by clicking on the hyperlink as well. I wanted to try something new with this particular PPV Preview which is each of the matches that are a bit more significant or the ones that we look forward to with greater anticipation are getting their own posts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Miz (Champion) vs. John Cena
Singles Match for the WWE Championship



A week or so ago if you had asked me to predict who would win this match, I would have easily gone with John Cena. I thought that Wrestlemania would end with The Rock and John Cena having a handshake once Rock helped Cena retain the championship. However, after last week’s show ended with John Cena giving the Rock an AA, I don’t think we will be seeing The Rock and John Cena shaking hands anytime soon. Consequently, I believe that The Miz will retain the title at Wrestlemania 27. Of course, the question becomes what happens with John Cena once The Rock leaves. Along with John, I have also come to believe that we will finally see John Cena become a heel again. He will cite the fact that the fans cheered The Rock when The Great One cost Cena the title. But that’s in the future because Sunday will be the Miz’s night, and it will be……… awesome.


Prediction - The Miz retains the WWE Championship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!


Comment if you like, we would appreciate it if you do.


If you need to contact us for any reason, telling us how great we are, asking us some questions, making suggestions, or even complaining, just e-mail me at philly_homer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment